uPVC Residential Front Doors
They are fitted into a reinforced frame which keeps the doors aligned properly and when you think that the average front door is opened & closed thousands of times every year, the frames need to be able to take a lot of loading.
Upvc front doors have many advantages over even the best soft & hardwood doors, outlasting & outperforming them easily, especially when it comes to important factors like weather resistance, long life, energy efficiency, low maintenance and security.
STABLE DOORS & COTTAGE DOORS
This type of uPVC door (www.doubleglazeddoorsfitted.co.uk/cost-guide-for-double-glazed-doors)has 2 separate sections for the top & bottom half of the door, the top section can be opened independently of the lower section and is perfect for added ventilation without having to fully open the door – a classic “farmhouse” look.
There is also a selection of styles & colours to choose from, including side or top panels, wood effect finishes.
Glazed sections can be fitted with toughened safety glass with low emissivity (low-e) double glazed window units.
- Security glazed section (up to 28mm laminated glass unit).
- Multi-point locks: latch, lever or pad handles with cylinder guard.
- Choice of door furniture.
- Flush fitting frames and weather seals.
- Wood effect, silk or smooth finishes (choice of colours).
- Adjustable threshold height for wheelchair access.
- Steel reinforced frames.